How can you make mobile application of your own website or your business free without coding information? We will take a look at 5 different sites and look at how you can apply them.
If you have decided to reach your customers with an application, you should know that there are 3 ways to do this. You can do the encoding on your own, entrust the creation of your application to a professional developer team, or use one of the free mobile app creation services. All these approaches have both advantages and disadvantages. In this article we’ll focus on the latter and review the 5 most popular application platforms. They claim that even a non-technical person can do his or her own practice.
Create one without knowing how to make an application. Is it really true? Let’s see.
“Do-It-Yourself” implementation building platforms are basically services that allow anyone with an application idea to create their own projects. Neither technical skills nor coding knowledge are required. At least they say so.
There are many self-application sites on the Internet that will meet your needs. While some tools have been around for years, others have so far been new initiatives. Some are simple to use with a set of predefined basic sets, others are full of features.
While some are tailored to build local applications, others focus on creating cross-platform solutions for your business. Some are free, some are free.
As you can see, the choice is quite extensive. Still, let’s focus on free application makers that allow you to create unlimited amounts of custom apps without paying.
After careful and thorough research, we’ve created a list of the top five free app builders. They are very useful, highly intuitive and easy to use leading services.
Drag, drop, and create hybrid apps with a simple and fast cloud app builder for Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows and Kindle. AppyPie is the fastest growing free iPhone application maker here. There is nothing to download and install, everything is done in a well-structured interface. Since its launch in 2013, service has grown rapidly, attracting users from all over the world with its portability, modernity and various features. This Indian platform remains faithful to the idea – it’s as easy as making an application with it to make the cake.
The following features of AppyPie help users get engaged:
- It is easy to use with a highly interactive and contemporary website;
- Video tutorials help users get started working;
- Drag and drop functionality;
- The widest range of features among all application developers;
- An opportunity to create an unlimited number of applications;
- Ability to create applications with the help of ready-made templates that do not have programming skills;
- 24/7 support;
- A 30-day money back guarantee when you go to a paid plan.
The unpleasant sides in the free version of AppyPie are:
- No application editing;
- No push notifications;
- No app analytics with Google Analytics;
- There is publisher ad;
- The AppyPie brand can not be removed;
- No customer support for free users,
- Manual delivery of apps only, no support for app stores;
- To publish an application, you must choose one of the subscription plans starting at $ 7 per month.
- It is not possible to publish an application under your developer account.
AppMakr (part of Infinite Monkeys) is a DIY application creator that allows anyone with sharing to create native applications that will work on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. It is suitable for creating content-based applications for small businesses, musicians, bloggers, non-profit organizations. Since joining Infinite Monkeys, the company claims to be the largest DIY publisher worldwide.
The advantages of using Appmakr include:
- Simple code-free solutions enable applications to be built in minutes;
- A variety of features make it possible to create a high-quality application with high-tech design and branding customization, built-in notifications and live updates;
- The free version allows you to create an unlimited number of applications. If you strive for better customization and more features, you can choose from paid versions.
- Cross platform support;
- Application Quality The index is displayed throughout the creation process;
- All paid plans include 30 days free trial;
- Real-time preview of applications;
- All apps are running under a developer’s developer account.
Here are some of the lessons for creating your app with AppMaker:
- iPhone application is difficult to create;
- The Windows partition has limited features;
- Short tutorial videos that play on each new screen are not informative;
- AppMakr Brands appear on our About Us page.
Appsbar is a completely free service that you can create and publish an unlimited number of apps without upgrade plans and hidden fees. In 2012, Appsbar Inc. won the Golden New Stewie Award for Best New Technology Company of the Year.
The platform is considered one of the leading free Android application builders. It is also suitable for creating iPhone, Blackberry or Windows Phone applications.
Good things about this service:
- Create native Android apps;
- A tool for creating coupons;
- A detailed review of the implementation by the developer’s team before publishing;
- An ongoing application is saved to a user account, so you do not have to finish everything up;
- Help processes and a “magician” provide help in the construction process;
- No in-app creatives.
- A somewhat flat interface;
- Age restrictions – users must be 13 years old or older;
- The possibility of rejecting a template from a store due to a template interface;
Created by a Spanish company, this platform allows you to easily create any kind of application.
A wide range of personalization features allow you to create unique mobile applications that look amazing at an amazing rate.
Recently Mobincube has introduced a new feature that makes it possible to add your own HTML elements while creating an application.
Such a function is very helpful to those who have developed advanced solutions such as games and animation applications. The best point of Mobincube is that you can make an unlimited number of applications in the free version. Paid plans start at $ 2.99 / month. Features vary by type.
The benefits of working with Mobincube are:
- Advanced functionality;
- Storage is unlimited in the free version;
- Various customization tools;
- Unlimited number of applications;
- Databases to preview data-rich applications;
- Ability to earn money from applications;
- Ability to earn money from ads.
The following discomforts may occur:
- The interface of the application maker is not very intuitive, so you will need to use lessons.
- Push notifications are limited to 500;
- The brands and analyzes are only available on the most expensive plans.
AppInstitute’s online App Builder platform provides a simple way to create small and medium-sized businesses.
Publish and manage your apps for Android and Apple devices in minutes without any coding or technical skills. The App Maker lets you use the drag and drop interface, multiple professional design templates, and powerful plug-ins for booking modules.
- Very simple, drag and drop editor to add modules in the graphical interface;
- Selection of various design templates;
- Add marketing features like loyalty / reward, force marketing of notifications;
- Mobile ecommerce comes with a variety of payment options;
- Includes event management;
- Easy publishing to the iOS App Store and Play Store.
- The free plan only allows you to create and test applications. If you choose to publish in app stores, you need a paid subscription.
If you have never created an application before, this service is probably for you. With help, you can easily create an app for iOS or create an app for Android. If you decide to go for a paid plan, you should know that Buildfire is the most affordable application maker on the market.
- A very simple construction process that allows you to build your application in less than 10 minutes;
- Advanced social network integration features;
- In the first step builders are automatically started for the sector you choose;
- The feature-packed service includes activity entry.
- Local loyalty programs, third party and Bluetooth integration;
- Access to the source code of the application you create;
- Support team.
- Commercial skills are limited;
- The support team does not work 24/7;
- The free version allows you to create, edit and preview your apps, but you need to switch to a paid plan to download them.
As a result, you may know that many people use applications for work. An application can serve the following purposes:
- Increase brand awareness;
- Increase the number of clients;
- Create new direct marketing channels to provide instant access to customers and track their preferences. Offer custom offers and get feedback in real-time mode;
- Make profits from in-app purchases;
- Make an application an active or passive income source.
As you know, web-based DIY application development services allow you to build an application at a reasonable cost or for free without any extra effort. Most drag-and-drop techniques make the creation process easy, fun and interactive. However, all these services have a major disadvantage – the application platform lock. You will have to choose one of the features the service offers you and you will not have the chance to add great custom features to your application.
The question is what to choose: a platform with limited functionality that separates your budget, or a significant investment in an extraordinary application, Second, it can multiply the turnover rate of spent money.
After all, even the most popular free application makers have another major disadvantage. They show your banners at a launch page instead of your business banner. While all companies invest millions in brand awareness, will you allow anyone to use your opportunities? That would be nonsense.
So if you need a specific solution and you have no headache about branding and other topics , visit mlsdev.com .